We work with our lost property partner, NotLost, to reunite you with your lost items. If you think you've lost something on one of our services then please go to gonortheast.co.uk/lost-property, complete the form then we'll do the rest.
Articles in this section
- Lost property – what do I do if I leave something on one of your buses?
- Bus timetables – how can I find the timetable for my bus?
- Tickets & fares – how much will my bus ticket cost?
- Tickets & fares – do you have any discounts for young people?
- Journey planning – how can I get from A to B?
- Service updates – how do I find out if my service is going to be affected by any diversions or roadworks?
- Can I see how busy my bus is going to be?
- Accessibility – are your buses accessible?
- Animals – can I travel with my pet?
- How do I find the latest news and information about Go North East?