If it’s something urgent such as house keys or medication, give us a call the same day and we’ll ask our service delivery centre to get in touch with the driver to check the bus.
Articles in this section
- Lost property – what do I do if I leave something on one of your buses?
- Bus timetables – how can I find the timetable for my bus?
- Tickets & fares – how much will my bus ticket cost?
- Tickets & fares – do you have any discounts for young people?
- Journey planning – how can I get from A to B?
- Service updates – how do I find out if my service is going to be affected by any diversions or roadworks?
- Can I see how busy my bus is going to be?
- Accessibility – are your buses accessible?
- Animals – can I travel with my pet?
- How do I find the latest news and information about Go North East?