If you’re looking at making a journey that you don’t usually make, or you’re completely new to bus travel, you can use our handy journey planner and you’ll be on your way in no time at all.
Articles in this section
- Lost property – what do I do if I leave something on one of your buses?
- Bus timetables – how can I find the timetable for my bus?
- Tickets & fares – how much will my bus ticket cost?
- Tickets & fares – do you have any discounts for young people?
- Journey planning – how can I get from A to B?
- Service updates – how do I find out if my service is going to be affected by any diversions or roadworks?
- Can I see how busy my bus is going to be?
- Accessibility – are your buses accessible?
- Animals – can I travel with my pet?
- How do I find the latest news and information about Go North East?